Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9-11

Journal 9-11-08


On September 11, 2001 when the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked, I was in the third grade. I can slightly remember my teacher Mrs. Bottom, turned on the news and we basically listened to the news for the most of day. It was definitely different from any other day of school. That day was tragic, I couldn’t believe so many woman and men lost their lives due to terrorists. I didn’t understand why anyone would want to harm someone especially innocent people, and to this day i still don’t get it. I hope that one day, this world will have some kind of peace. It is a relief though, that one of those members of that plane wasn’t anyone i knew personally. So if i could do something to help remember all the loved ones that lost their lives, I would have a day in remembrance. So that the whole day you could be with the ones you still have with you, and that way you could all remember your loved one. 

No comments: