Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I wish

"I wish there were a law that said I could drive legally, This would be a good law because I drive a lot. Like last night i wouldn't have gotten a ticket. I think if we know how to drive and we've got a permit then we should be able to go places without a parent in some cases. As an example: last night my parents were in bed when i got home and i had to go get some tampons. So i just took the car. Then i got pulled over when i was almost there cause i had my fog lights on, which was stupid cause i was almost to my destination. I tried to explain to him but he just seemed shocked at what i had said, but at least i was telling the truth. Also, I kinda think me and Carli laughing in his face about it had to do with some of the reason he gave me a ticket. Thank goodness that he dropped one of them when my dad showed up though. All because they know each other pretty well. 

1 comment:

mrs. jenkins said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the tampon story wasn't the smartest thing to tell him, even if it was the truth (or part truth...uh-huh, I had to "run to the store" as a teenager, too)!

I liked your post and your writing was easy to read and understand because you have good mechanics and use your grammar well.