Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memory

I've got so many memories, it's hard for me to choose one to wright about. One of the worst memories that i have is when my sister's biological father lived with us. I was around the age of five and my mom worked all the time. So my sister and I stayed home with him, Jeff. He was about the rudest person i've ever meet. He was always so abusive to us all. One main memory I have; that I will never forget. Is one day we had sandwiches for supper, and i wanted turkey cheese and mustard but instead, he gave me bologna. Which i happen to hate. I was so upset and I told him I wasn't going to eat it. So he picked it up and threw on the ground and hit me across the face with the hanger, he had in his hand. So of course i was hysterical. I tried to get up and go to my room. Just so i could away from the whole situation, but he grabbed me by my arm and told me i better pick up my sandwich and eat it. I told him no that was nasty, but he told me if i didn't i was going to get it even worse. Anyways, i ended up eating the dirty, disgusting bologna sandwich while sobbing with tears. He made me swear not to tell my mother about anything that ever happened or he would beat her as well. So i always kept everything to myself. Up until he tried to kill my mom while they were cooking supper. Thats when i let it all out after he went to jail, and I knew he couldn't do anything about it. My mom was a complete wreck after she figured out what had been going on. She was kind of mad at me for not telling her, but then again, she had to look at it from my point of view. I hate that i went through this everyday for so many years, but it has made me a much stronger person.
(;

No comments: