Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alphabet Story

A few days ago, Brooke came to me with a problem. Brooke said she was having a problem with our friend, Ashlynn, because Ashlynn supposably kissed Jacob while Brooke was out of town for a few days. Carefully, I listened to what she had to say. Dang, i seriously don't want to intervene. Even though, I wanted to help her out; I was having a hard time believing what she was telling me. Finally, I just sat down and told her I loved them both equally and could never hurt either one of them, but I would help her out the best I possibly could. "Gosh Grace, I'm not going to castigate her" she responded. However, from what I was hearing I could tell Haley was instigating this situation quite a bit. I really can't stand that about Haley; she always is getting in the middle of somebody's business. Jacob really doesn't seem like he would do such a thing to Brooke. Kammie even thought this whole thing was blown out of proportion. Long before I was Brooke's friend her and Jacob had an affinity for one another. My thought of this whole thing is Brooke should just sit down and talk with both Jacob and Ashlynn. Not always did thing go as I thought they should though. Oh, well thank goodness they did this time; she actually took my suggestion into consideration. Poor kids, this was all just a rumor come to find out. Quite stupid I think. Rylee, and my most of our friends believe that Haley just wanted to try and get with Jacob. So things were going good for everybody now. They all forgave Haley as well. U know how high school drama is... Overrated. Very bizarre situation! We all learned a big lesson from this stupid ordeal. eXactly what we should've already known. Zoie (our favorite teacher) is happy to see us all back at school and this problem had been alleviated. (:

No comments: